Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Assignment 3

My Purpose in Life.

As an individual:
  • To live happy with God.
  • To walk humbly with God.
  • To share His Gospel to my friends.
  • To Honor and Glorify God.
  • To serve Him all my life.

At School:
  • To educate myself and learn too many things about my chosen field of study.
  • To stay happy and enjoy life as a college student.
  • To share to my friends the word of God and His Goodness unto all his creation.
  • To take responsible in all my obligations at school.

At  My Family:
  • To be responsible in my household obligations.
  • To be a good role model to my brother and sister.
  • To love and protect my family with all my heart and soul.
  • To be an obedient son unto my parents.

At the Community:
  • To be aware of all the issue that occurs in the economy.
  • To be a concerned citizen.
  • To maintain environmental cleanliness.
  • To love the surroundings.

At the World:
  • To preach the Gospel of God to all nation as my greatest commission to God.




No comments:

Post a Comment